Access Cities gathers urban challenges from the five project cites across four countries. Click here to see all active challenges
Access Cities' partners are available to support the application process in their local market. Visit 'Markets' to learn more about each market, and who to get in touch with.
- In September 2019, the Danish-based company NOVENCO Building & Industry was selected among the finalists in the Access Cities New York Open Innovation on Air Quality […]
- More than 80 submissions to the Open Innovation Calls in New York and Copenhagen resulted in brand new ideas and insights as well as enhanced collaboration […]
- Access Cities is happy to announce that the next Open Innovation Call will be launched in April 2020, and will take place in Munich. The call […]
- The vison of Human Habitat, a Danish design and build studio is to be actively engaged in rebuilding a decentralised food system and creating ecologically vital […]
- To tackle current urban challenges, the City of Munich has set up a range of Living Labs, where smart city solutions are being tested. This development […]
Access Cities is an international, public-private project, which aims to strengthen sustainable urban development in five project cities: New York City, Singapore, Munich and the Danish cities of Copenhagen and Aarhus. The project connects actors working with sustainable urban development in the pursuit of game-changing solutions to common issues confronting cities. Access Cities will develop innovative, viable and scalable responses to the most pressing sustainability challenges faced by global city hubs today and tomorrow – in collaboration and via the exchange of documented learnings within the sustainability space.
Access Cities is funded by the Danish Industry Foundation and co-financed by the project partners: State of Green (project lead), the Confederation of Danish Industry, Quercus Group, Climate-KIC, the City of Copenhagen and the City of Aarhus.