|Challenge Title:||SEEMLESS AND INTEGRATED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FOR PMES|
|Challenge Owner:||National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)|
|Challenge Award:||SGD 20,000 of prize money for each winner|
|Other Awards:||Potential long-term contractual relationship with NTUCAssociation with the NTUC brand for promotional/marketing purposes Winner will be publicised by NTUC at the end of the challenge|
|Theme / Sector:||Digitization of Society, Apps, AI|
|Challenge Blurb:||As the workforce in Singapore evolve, a larger percentage of worker fall into the category of Professionals, Managers, and Executives (PMEs). To remain relevant to the workforce, NTUC continually reinvents itself and innovates new products and services to better cater to needs of the PMEs. However, the needs of this segment may vary as they progress through their individual life stages: from a tertiary student looking to enter the workforce, to a mid-career worker with a young family, and someone who could be near his/her retirement.|
|Challenge Description:|| Problem Statement – How can we realise PMEs’ digital customer journey experience in a seamless, integrated, personalised, and anticipatory manner across NTUC family’s suite of products and services? What We Are Looking For : |
– Proof-of-Concept (POC) to leverage on our customer experience journey to propose seamless, integrated, targeted and anticipatory recommendations.
– Solutions should be able to cover NTUC family’s variety of products and services for PMEs in different segments and life stages, as outlined above.
– Solutions must be able to integrate or interface with NTUC’s existing systems and various platforms e.g. SAP, web/email applications, ERP, third party platforms.
– Any digital data has to be compliant with NTUC policies and housed in Singapore.
– Cost effective solutions.
|Open for Submissions:||16 April 2019|
|Deadline for Submissions:||21 June 2019, 1600 hours (SGT/GMT +8)|
|Who Can Apply:||Open to international participants|
|Registration Details:||Submit online at: https://www.openinnovation.sg/challenges/seamless-and-integrated-customer-experience-for-pmes#HSw7rv|
For application assistance: Quercus Group